Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player Review

Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player
Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player 1
We at Woot our sensitive to the needs of our consumers Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player. So when we recently received this letter, we knew right away we had to share it with you. The letter is from a little fella named Billy Thompson, who lives in Arkansas.

Billy writes: Dear Woot, some time ago I purchased a refurbished Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player to keep me company as I am dying of a rare brain disease. I use the two gigs of storage so that I can still hear the a recording of my father’s voice, because he is no longer around. He was killed by my mother in a fit of jealous rage after she found out he bought orange juice with extra pulp instead of orange juice with no pulp. I also enjoy the way it can play MP3, WAV and Audible files. However, after the death of my pet cocker spaniel, Magnetic Interference, I can no longer enjoy it the way I used to. Woot, I would like to ask you a favor. My grandfather used to use the FM tuner to listen to songs about truck drivers, before he was drowned by a bear for knowing too much. I was recently stung in the eye by a rabid yellowjacket so I can no longer see my Sansa’s well-lit 1 inch screen.

Features Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player:

* 2GB of storage space
* 1” screen size
* 15 hours of play back
* FM Tuner with 40 Presets
* Built in microphone
* Works with most subscription based music services
* Supports MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, WAV, and Audible file playback
* Dimensions: 2.17” x 1.35” x .65”
* Weight: .92oz

In the box Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player:

* Sandisk Sansa Clip m300 2GB MP3 Player
* USB Cable
* Headphones

Source http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=5137

1 comment:

  1. The Clip+ is the perfect mp3 player! Good job Sansa, for making these minor but significant improvements!

    ReplyDelete

Drop comment here for your review,... Please dont s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g!