Monday, August 10, 2009

Kate Gosselin Today show

Jon and Kate Gosselin renewed their wedding vows in Hawaii in August. Two months later, Kate Gosselin told her husband that she wanted out of their marriage, Jon Gosselin says. Kate Gosselin gave her first big interview to the "Today" show since her divorce announcement, saying tearfully that the split from husband Jon was "necessary," and that she's doing "as well as can be expected."

“I am as well as can be expected. I’m determined to hang in there,” Gosselin told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira in her first interview since she and her husband, Jon, confirmed that they were getting a divorce. “What life hands me, I’m going to do. My focus still is the health and well-being of my children as well as myself.”

In early May, Jon denied having cheated on Kate, and Kate said on TODAY that she and her husband were dealing with their marital problems privately. A week later, rumors were published claiming that Kate was having an affair with her bodyguard, Steve Neild. The reports were denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop comment here for your review,... Please dont s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g!