Thursday, August 20, 2009

Timbaland Wants Taylor Swift to Work Together

In the past 15 years, music mogul Timbaland has collaborated with a dizzying array of big-name acts including Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West and New Kids on the Block. But according to website RapUp.com, Timbaland declares, "I think the main person I want to get is Taylor Swift. I love her voice. I just think me and her can do something amazing."

And even though he's confident the pair would create studio magic together, Timbaland hasn't been able to schedule sessions with the singer just yet. In what could be the understatement of the year, the in-demand producer says of the in-demand young superstar, "Her people said that she was busy."

Ya think? Taylor's sold-out tour, and an upcoming movie role are just the tip of the iceberg for the multi-tasking teen, but Timbaland's not giving up. And when it does take place, what can their respective fans expect?

"It would have a country swing, but just a little bit of me," says Timbaland. "I know how to do that real good."

The match-up wouldn't be Timbaland's first foray into country music. Earlier this year, he produced a track with Keith Urban for a Verizon Blackberry Storm promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop comment here for your review,... Please dont s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g!